Tuesday, July 21, 2009

sometimes it takes a little spazing out to put things back into perspective

So my last post was definately not my brightest, shining one. But it was honest. And being honest with yourself is in my eyes how you improve, learn, and move forward.

pixie love

i have revisited an old favorite song of mine by the pixies..."where is my mind" it's completely addictive to me.

somewhere on the other side of a lot of hard work, time, and tears is the person i'm striving to be. nobody said it'd be easy, they just promised it'd be worth it.

you ever feel like you're on a different page than the rest of the world? i do. everyday in fact.

here's to feeling sane again. cheers.

4 comments:

-Sam I Am- said...

Yay!!!!!
I never feel sane... only when I drink. Haha jk.. but not really.

ANYWAYS! Glad to see things are looking up dear. Thank you for my comment :) that was very sweet of you :) I miss ya dear and I hope to see ya sometime soon before I leave for Fay. Call or text me anytime!

Mrs. K said...

I love you friend and am glad to see a little stress relief in your post. You are doing an amazing thing Jenn and we are all so proud of you for working so hard!

phil said...

theres the jenny we all know. i knew you were in there somewhere

Mrs. K said...

Thanks Jenn... I really appreciate it :) You are always in my prayers too.

Very cool about the heart thing! I got to see video of my dad's heart beating on the screen and I was totally freaked out. lol.

Be thinking about where you want to go on a trip because we both need it :) Love you friend!