Thursday, September 3, 2009

i don't wannnnnna

my life is full of all the things i "have" to do.

this makes me grumpy...

it's about 70degrees out, sun is shining, no wind. i got some good sleep last night so i'm feeling energized and motivated...to do something that i want to do. instead, i will leave for work and come home 6hours later to some physics homework. joy.

too many obligations. i miss the carefree days of childhood...where when you felt like riding your bike, you rode. you're tired...you nap. you get to be selfish and no one looks down on you for it.

don't get me wrong...my life is good. there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. i think i will start setting aside one hour for myself everyday. in that hour i will commence to all things selfish.

3 comments:

phil said...

itll get better. it always does.

Mrs. K said...

I think that a selfish hour is a great idea! You deserve it

-Sam I Am- said...

i miss you friend. hope things are going well.