Wednesday, July 8, 2009

what is free time?

a faint memory.

just tryin to keep my head above water.

never, never, never give up. things are always hard before they get easier.

i will persevere.

thanks to those who have encouraged me, or kept me in your thoughts and prayers. i wish each of you could sit for a day in my class or go to lab so that i quit sounding like such a pansy. it's intense stuff...but somehow someway if i keep giving my best i will survive.

back to learning all about the crazy human bod.

3 comments:

Mrs. K said...

I will totally pretend to be you for a day if you need me to :)

phil said...

as will i...as long as i dont have to kiss allen...

Kendra said...

i have been called "jenny johnson" many times throughout my life, i wonder if we could pull something sneaky? eh?!

advice:
try try try to not stress out too much dear, whatever you can do (i found out today i have an ulcer, ick)