Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sunshine


The sun came out today! And it didn't snow or get to -9 degrees. It's a good day here in Oklahoma.


Today I have rerealized the glory of small indulgences and how happy I really can make myself. It's the simple things. I am blessed. God is good.


I was music/lyrics browsing online only to find myself lusting for some citizen cope. Sad news is all my citizen cope music I came across years ago at OSU is on my dusty, dinosaur age computer. Which has been sitting in the spare room at my parents for years now. I have to have hope that it still runs enough to get some of my music off of there. Too much effort for now....but one day I will cross my fingers, hold my tongue just right and hope that I can salvage my music off that old thing.


Love.

No comments: