Thursday, December 9, 2010

verbal throw-up

I hate that I only make the time to write something when I'm feeling troubled. I just can't shake the blahs right now. I still have a million things to do but I think I just need to take a time out.

Sometimes its hard to see all I have to be thankful for. I have lovely friends, a supportive family, a boyfriend, goals, a job, something to strive for, a cat I love an insane amount...so why, with so much good do I feel discontent.

Maybe it has to do with waking up early every day and driving through ridiculous construction and traffic, which has become a 50 minute drive some days. Or working part time at Target with people I don't relate to. Or constantly stressing or feeling nervous about school, tests, clinic, etc. Somewhere in there I'm supposed to maintain friendships, relationships....SO, while so far (still 2 finals to go) I am doing very well in this program, literally every other aspect of my life is suffering. I don't even know that my boyfriend and I know each other anymore, we certainly do not get to do anything together. I have a cat that sits alone most the day and evening waiting for someone to come home. The house is unkept, my clothes strewn about. I am exhausted, in every sense of the word. I eat, sleep a little, study, and work. Rinse, repeat.

I know that x-mas break will begin for me late Monday afternoon and I will have 4 weeks of freedom from school. Maybe that will refresh me. This grind has gotten me down.


I love you friends. So sorry I do not seem to exist in anyone's life these days.

2 comments:

Mrs. K said...

We love you too dear! Stay positive! I know Christmas break will help you feel a bit better and then just think, only 1 more semester to go!

-Sam I Am- said...

you can do it....
you can do it allllllll night lonnngg!