Thursday, November 6, 2008

mmm...TOASTY!

yes, the title of this post is in honor of the Quizno's I just inhaled, and is otherwise totally irrelevant.

Tomorrow's Friday. So after I survive my long day of chemistry I get my beloved two days of freedom from having to go to class or work. Life is good, but I find myself struggling for balance. I guess new dating excursions/relationships are great because you can get pretty wrapped up in the newness of it all...but at the same time I seem to totally lose track of myself. I think I just need some downtime. I've kind of neglected myself lately as funny as that may sound. Not cool.

Moving on to a less personal topic...I enrolled in my last 4 prereq classes for next semester. So, physics, zoology, physiology, and a redo of government. Somewhere in my 'spare time' I also need to look into job shadowing. I'm also trying to find a better paying part time job that will fit into my new schedule. Nicole has sold me on the idea of trying to get a waitressing job. Keepin my fingers crossed on that one. Tips = cash = good. :)

and another one of my favorites from Jason Mraz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8hNTa-B4JI

Have a good one friends, it's almost the weekend!

No comments: