Monday, October 11, 2010

burnt out...


I could go for a spot on this bench right about now...
Other people's opinion of you does not have to become your reality.- Les Brown
Spirit can walk, spirit can swim, spirit can climb, spirit can crawl. There is no terrain you cannot overcome. ~Terri Guillemets
Pay no attention to what the critics say. A statue has never been erected in honor of a critic. ~Jean Sibelius
It was a rough day in the ER... nothin like someone putting you down in front of everyone. Time #2 in all my clinic rotations that I wanted to cry. And it was the same place as time #1. How ironic. I despise being a student today.

2 comments:

-Sam I Am- said...

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."-Eleanor Roosevelt

Never, ever, let a miserable old soul bring down such a wonderful spirit. You're doing great friend. Keep you chin and head held high. Karma is a nasty but never failing part of life. They will reap what they sow. Hang in there dear.

-Sam I Am- said...

I LOVE YOU!

(Just in case you forgot!)