Monday, September 13, 2010

what a deal!

Highlight of today-

finally went to use my VS coupon that is good through today. expected to only get one bra for the going rate of 50 buckaroos. Oh no....2 bras, 1 underwears for about 42 bucks. I must have looked like I had a rough day walkin in there in my baggy scrubs and frumpy hair. The girl looked like she pitied me and gave me a better deal than was neccessary. So yes...thank you ms. VS worker girl (ya know...tryin to sound like those bud commercials).

2 tests, 1 presentation, 1 project, 2 quizzes, and hospital rotations.....and a partridge in a pear tree.

delirium is setting in...and its monday. wish me luck, this week is a doozie. yep. ddooozie.

2 comments:

-Sam I Am- said...

YAY! I love when good things happen to good people :)

Good luck on all your shiz friend. You'll rock em'!

Mrs. K said...

Friday we are getting a margarita and celebrating the end of this long week! You only have to get through Thursday friend!