Friday, July 9, 2010

weekly update

Well...as it turns out, I don't do much babbling on here these days. It seems when I do have the thoughts and desires to write, I have no computer in front of me (and vice versa).

This week:
-"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer"

-Welcome to the world Natalie Anne! I can't wait to meet my new 2nd cousin.

-My parents have been married 33 years tomorrow. Go mom and dad!

-I need to expand my cooking horizons, spaghetti and tacos can only take you so far.

-Last week of day rotations. Plus- more sleeping in. Minus- not getting home til midnight, having opposite schedule as Al and my family. 3 more WEEKS of summer rotations, then its onto my final year of rad. Not that I'm counting.

-Lots of seeing friends hooplah has been going on during the weekends, I like it :)

-Saw Eclipse and loved it

-Have a great weekend everyone, fingers crossed for some sunny weather soon!

No comments: