Friday, March 26, 2010

what book are you in?

sometimes it seems as if i'm not only on a different page than most people, but in fact i'm in an entirely different book. i'm happy with my life i have chosen. just an observation.

i suppose i feel a little bit like this professional program has sucked away my identity outside of what i spend so much time working towards. so many peoples blogs, updates, emails, etc. are filled with activities and friends and trips and projects and vacations and i quickly realize that my life is so different. i suppose thats why i feel a bit disconnected. i'll be the first to admit that i have a busy life, but no real social life or time for personal indulgences of any significant nature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmZexg8sxyk

time to hit the books....3 tests, a presentation, and 2 assignments due next week. yikes.

2 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Jenny, I completely understand what you mean. I love you and am so proud of you for the dedication you are putting into what you are doing. It is not easy to give up having an outside life, and I am proud for how strong you are. Call me soon when you need a break! Also, our birthdays are coming up!!!! We need to have Jenny and Nicole time to celebrate. I love you and miss you!!!

-Sam I Am- said...

you're doing great jen. keep it up! you know i love ya :)