Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Have you ever worked so hard for something and the fear of something out of your control going wrong makes you sick to your stomach? That's the feeling I have about applying to the Radiography program. This is my goal, what I tell everyone about, the thing I feel most driven with....so I have found myself completely fearful that my transcripts will get lost in the mail, or there will be some requirement that I overlooked and haven't met, or there will be 20 something "better" candidates.

I suppose it's been awhile since I've wanted something so badly, and fully put forth the effort to get there. I think I'll feel much better when my Ark. transcript reaches me and I can get all my transcripts sent in to the health sciences center. Then comes a grueling waiting and seeing process.

So nervous. Just ready to have everything turned in.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

keep us updated Jenny! I hope it all works out.