Sunday, January 18, 2009

shoot for the moon

(pic courtesy of Kendra)... yes, this is my boyfriend pretending to stab me with an icicle.
in 2009 I resolve to...

-be more patient
-write my friend Jenn in Australia, because I have failed so far at ever sending anything to her
-not always be in such a rush, truly appreciate the moments
-continue to put 100% into being successful in school
-floss everyday
-think positively
-go through all the crap I own before the end of 2009 and rid myself of everything I don't need or use and donate it
-deposit money into savings more regularly
-have less jobs this year than I did in 2008 (6 jobs is a few too many for one year)
-make more time for the people I love
-love, love, love

and the one thats a far cry these days..... working out (wah wah sad trombone)

No comments: